Accessible Page Links


Page Tools

Main page Content

Campuses

Our school is divided into two campuses, connected by an overpass.

The Eastern campus is the original site for the school buildings and these buildings grew up around the original 1958 classrooms.  Since then additional buildings have been constructed and several buildings have been refurbished.
 
The Eastern campus houses the administration and support services, specialised classrooms for Business, Industrial Technology and Design, Science, Hospitality and Special Education.  It also houses  English, Mathematics, Science and SOSE faculty classrooms.  The Resource Centre and Tuckshop are also situated on the Eastern Campus.
 
The Western Campus is the original sporting fields for the school, as the school expanded so did our built environment.
The buildings on the Western Campus are newer than the Eastern Campus.  The Western Campus is home to our Senior Science, languages, Arts and HPE precinct.  Of special interest to the community is our ‘industry standard’ science laboratory, our performing arts centre ‘The Birds Nest, our artists’ studios and gallery ‘Studio Red’, the school auditorium and gymnasium.